Default got payment from workfromhome

Hi friends i got my second payment from wrokfromhome ,that site really very genuine,but now it becomes difficult because 90% ads require phone verification account and it is impossible for indian or non us people.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: got payment from workfromhome

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi friends i got my second payment from wrokfromhome ,that site really very genuine,but now it becomes difficult because 90% ads require phone verification account and it is impossible for indian or non us people.
    Do you mean to say that it is difficult for the Indian members to earn on this site? If not, what could be the way out for such phone verification account?

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Do you mean to say that it is difficult for the Indian members to earn on this site? If not, what could be the way out for such phone verification account?
    Ya now it is very difficult for indians to reach the target as most of ads need phone verification and their format is different than indian phones no ,i have tried once but failed,i think it is only for US people.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

workfromhome is not for US people.
    Anyway since you already got the payment do you mind to post payment proof here?
    And you're posting on wrong section.

Not only for Indians, but also for other non-US members. This site is open for all members from all over the world, but it will be difficult as time pass by because there will be more ads which need PVA (Phone Verified Account). And it will be harder to by pass the complicated ghosting system in CL.

wow that is really good news that you got paid from this site. I am happy for you.
    but i am not able to do any posting at this site since they say it has expried

Congrats for your payment. Happy to know that you got paid by them.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I heard that even after getting the account telephonic verified some members had problems of ghost advertises- means even though they had posted the advertisements, their accounts were not showing the credits.

I heard that even after getting the account telephonic verified some members had problems of ghost advertises- means even though they had posted the advertisements, their accounts were not showing the credits.
    YEs it is a bigger problem ,some ads get ghosted often but the fact is in phone verified members you will get regular ads to post.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    wow that is really good news that you got paid from this site. I am happy for you.
    but i am not able to do any posting at this site since they say it has expried
    Hi archie thanks ,actually i could make it for referrals,as i got some pennies some times from referral's work.

YEs it is a bigger problem ,some ads get ghosted often but the fact is in phone verified members you will get regular ads to post.
    Any tips for gettin phone verified accounts on craighist? How much payment did not get and what time did it tatke for you to earn this much payment?

Any tips for gettin phone verified accounts on craighist? How much payment did not get and what time did it tatke for you to earn this much payment?
    You can buy the phone verified account. But it is not as simple as you think, you know. You have to think about you IP, the way to by-pass ghosting, etc. I have tried many ways to by-pass ghosting, but none is successful. Besides the complicated ghosting system itself, there are people who intentionally try to flag and delete our ads. Maybe they are the rivals or whatever.

i tried in that site but my luck never favored me, all ads came wrong, not posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    You can buy the phone verified account. But it is not as simple as you think, you know. You have to think about you IP, the way to by-pass ghosting, etc. I have tried many ways to by-pass ghosting, but none is successful. Besides the complicated ghosting system itself, there are people who intentionally try to flag and delete our ads. Maybe they are the rivals or whatever.
    Yes, I agree with you that buying the phone verified accout won't be the right way because you may be caught by the craighist from your IP address and they will ban you as well as the seller's IP address from craighist.
    I heard thte craighist is very strict about its rules and they immediately ban the IP address so I have never tried it.

Congrats to your earnings! It's good to hear that the site is still paying. I have stopped posting ads there because most of them gets ghosted anyway and as you said, most ads require phone verification.

Ads being ghosted and people are not paid...thats the reason I left the site a long ago...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Ads being ghosted and people are not paid...thats the reason I left the site a long ago...
    i too facing the same problem,now its hard to earn there.

Quote Originally Posted by suntuu
    i too facing the same problem,now its hard to earn there.
    I heard they are paying. My referrer has already been paid several times. But it is hard indeed. What I hate most is we can't do anything with it. I have Googled for the answer and I have tried many things, but it seems nothing works.

Congratulatios Dear.. your got ur payment. Happy to know that you got paid by them. But I also left that site , bez of phone verification .

well thats really nice to hear that you got paid from this site.
    But i am not sure if i can ever reach the payout at this site or not.
    i have got 1 ad today there. but not sure if they approve it or not