Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Clicksor ??

Quote Originally Posted by master
    Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi dark although they are saying it but not in actual i tried it unless you added popups you can't earn good amount ,it is not that good way to earn i was thinking previously that we can earn well from it ,but i was wrong.Another thing when i applied the code in my blogspot no ads came i informed it to their boss she helped me still nothing came but when i contacted them next day they told they suspended my account but in my dashboard it showing active status and i asked few times in chat but they didn't reply poor support system.
    A representative of clicksor is here and i wonder why he has not replied to you. It's really strange a company can do things like this. Well it is good choice to stay away from such kinds of sites which does not cooperate their members queries.
    I think he is losing track of this site. you know that not all complaints and problem can be handled if the company is popular and have many member
    you may be right but how can one representative while chatting will not attend you while you hang on waiting for him to answer at least they should have little courtesy ,Anita is good she cooperate but as she is head she must be busy all time.I have noticed two representative didn't reply me while chatting and finally i had to close chat window.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well my friend told me that he has a great traffic to his site where clicksor is added but he is not earning that much as per clicksor rates state,So i think it all depend on the vistors amount that make it to load completely.
    yes you are right clicksor is most hyped websites though it declares good money but in actual it is not giving.
    Clicksor pays high cpm for inline ads. Checke clicksor_CS post adn you will see what he said.
    Hi dark although they are saying it but not in actual i tried it unless you added popups you can't earn good amount ,it is not that good way to earn i was thinking previously that we can earn well from it ,but i was wrong.Another thing when i applied the code in my blogspot no ads came i informed it to their boss she helped me still nothing came but when i contacted them next day they told they suspended my account but in my dashboard it showing active status and i asked few times in chat but they didn't reply poor support system.
    Please PM us with your publisher account ID and we will look into it.

Thank you,

thanks for ur reply here infact i mailed to support system earlier but nothing good result i got because blog spot has only way to add ads in gadget option but your team saying the ads code should be added out side div code.But what i found in other blogpsot site using clciksor code successfully inside div code.anyways i'll pm you.