Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clicksor ??

Default Re: Clicksor ??

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Clicksor - I heard abuot this site a lot and I also see some payment proof....

But I want to know may I use it for my blog? or only it avaible for web site? Pls reply me..
    hello friend can you plz tell me what to do in order to get approve our site in clicksor and what your daily site traffic are you getting more than 5k traffic daily?waiting for ur reply.i also want to apply for the clicksor.
    Thanks.
    its like google Adsence, AdBrite etc.. U have to put their cods in ur site or blog. So, just go to the site and apply for it.
    Hi paramita how much you have earned in one month,i'm really curious to know.
    i am also waiting for the answer of paramita anxiously.plz reply soon waiting for ur reply eagerly.
    Thanks.

Clicksor - I heard abuot this site a lot and I also see some payment proof....

But I want to know may I use it for my blog? or only it avaible for web site? Pls reply me..
    Hey Guys One Good New My Site Is Approved By The Clicksor Publisher Network Yesterday.
    Thanks.

Hello , satyakam and debasis - I did not get any payment from them till now.. So, I don't know how much I get from there.. and congratulations debasis that ur site is also they approved. Can u pls share ur site link with us.

Hello , satyakam and debasis - I did not get any payment from them till now.. So, I don't know how much I get from there.. and congratulations debasis that ur site is also they approved. Can u pls share ur site link with us.
    You have to see the payment in ur admin panel in admin panel you can able to see how much you have earned and how much daily earning etc....login to ur a\c and check ur status.
    Thanks.

Debasis - Can u pls share ur site link with us. I have also one question in my mind that - is this site is paying for clicking on therir ads or only its paying for $5.4 to $9 per 1000 views. ?? Pls clear it.

Debasis - Can u pls share ur site link with us. I have also one question in my mind that - is this site is paying for clicking on therir ads or only its paying for $5.4 to $9 per 1000 views. ?? Pls clear it.
    Congrats debasis that clicksor approved you ,Paramita actually it depends on which type of schemes you have selected for codes ,if you have selected CPM ads then it will be counted for traffic not click if you have selected for all campaigns you will get for CPM and cpc as well.This is what i know but experts are here ,may be they can correct me.

i don't think so they are thins much usually they are paying a high rate than other cpm ad sites but not high amount like $ 9 i think they are paying this amount for USA traffic and it should be unique traffic then only they may give this much of amount.
    Thanks.

@paramita, I heard that clisksor accepts only blogs which have USA traffic mainly, then how was you able to be accepted your blog? Does your blog have many USA traffics?

Well, guys everyone is talking about clicksor that they accept only blogs or sites with huge traffic, but I could see some forums with less than 200 members are using Clicksor. Do you have any idea how it's possible?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    @paramita, I heard that clisksor accepts only blogs which have USA traffic mainly, then how was you able to be accepted your blog? Does your blog have many USA traffics?
    According to clicksor rule they need high traffic like 5000 page impression with some percentage of traffic should come from USA,i dont know if less traffic site getting approval.

lemon_1800 - I am from India.. how I will get USA traffics? and how I will check it ?

I don't know if it's allowed or not, but u will get it if u use traffic exchange services that have geo-targetting feature.

But this site sends me a lots of pop - ups - which i don't like.. Can anybody tell me how i will remove them? Thanks in advence..

lemon_1800 - I am from India.. how I will get USA traffics? and how I will check it ?
    Put google analytics code on your site and you can see from where you are getting traffic and also other details.

You can also put live feedjit traffic feed on your site. But i think feedjit sometimes show wrong information.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow

Put google analytics code on your site and you can see from where you are getting traffic and also other details.

You can also put live feedjit traffic feed on your site. But i think feedjit sometimes show wrong information.
    yes apart from googel analytic or feedjeet your hosting company also gives detailed data of traffic .or you can add ip map .

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow

yes apart from googel analytic or feedjeet your hosting company also gives detailed data of traffic .or you can add ip map .

I know - googel analytic and feedjeet , But i did not heard about ip map !! can u pls tell us in details about it withh the site url.. waiting for ur Reply.. :wink:

i am a user of clicksor and it accepted my site .and i dont think i have a good visitors but somehow got active and my site is approved and active and earning good amount with that so i guess clicksor has done some mistakes .but earning is very low

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    i am a user of clicksor and it accepted my site .and i dont think i have a good visitors but somehow got active and my site is approved and active and earning good amount with that so i guess clicksor has done some mistakes .but earning is very low
    yes, u r right that earning is very low - i don't like clicksor.. - their rate is very bad.. So, i have to remove it..

yes, u r right that earning is very low - i don't like clicksor.. - their rate is very bad.. So, i have to remove it..
    usually 4 to 5 month before they were paying well for every type of ad now due to global recession they had to tight it up to stay and i have contacted the support and they had tell they currently stop cpm and cpv earning

usually 4 to 5 month before they were paying well for every type of ad now due to global recession they had to tight it up to stay and i have contacted the support and they had tell they currently stop cpm and cpv earning
    I also dont like this publisher because they are even giving low rate than adbrite but telling that they are giving so high rate ,even on clcik i'm getting 1 cent which is very frustrating.