Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei

so. i'm wonder if 6 months has passed and you can withdraw your money to bank account directly. then you can use your paypal account as before again or after you withdraw this paypal will colsed it ?
    Well it is just 5 month passed my account is limited i have checked once again as per rule i will need to wait for another one month.
    anyway after i get paid amount in my account i am going to close old PP account and open new one with valid Credit Card verification.
    ah. another one month is not a so long time as time flies
    that's a good idea to close the old one and create another new one. good luck.

lol it is really long time for me as i am using my friend PP account for withdraw money in my bank account and as per limit we can't cross 100 000 in hole year so it can create problems for my friend also.

lol it is really long time for me as i am using my friend PP account for withdraw money in my bank account and as per limit we can't cross 100 000 in hole year so it can create problems for my friend also.
    so. sounds you and our friend both earn good money so you would worry about the transfer amount. at least now i do not need to worry about this .

so. sounds you and our friend both earn good money so you would worry about the transfer amount. at least now i do not need to worry about this .
    lol that is happening u are really cleaver to catch us but anyway we can't cross minimum withdraw amount if we want to get paid more than 100 000 then we need to get some kind of lincense and it will cost around 20000 RS indian bucks and in dollars it is around 400$ :shock: anyway i am not thinking to get that i will think about it in future.

lol that is happening u are really cleaver to catch us but anyway we can't cross minimum withdraw amount if we want to get paid more than 100 000 then we need to get some kind of lincense and it will cost around 20000 RS indian bucks and in dollars it is around 400$ :shock: anyway i am not thinking to get that i will think about it in future.
    aha. not need to worry about that at all since you can creat a new account only one month later. and this kind of license really costy . need around 400$?

Default Message

Congratulations man.Even one of my friend's account is varified too.

well congrats! my paypal is not yet verified but i already have eon card and just need now to deposit $2 to verify my paypal then later on paypal well sent back to me that amount i deposit on my account.

hey adding bank account is not the same as verifying the paypal account right.
    i too have added my bank account to paypal but i never have verified account

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Yes it is not the same. If you have successfully added a bank account it doesn't mean you can successfully withdraw. Better add an account with the same information especially account name to avoid problems with withdrawing.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Yes it is not the same. If you have successfully added a bank account it doesn't mean you can successfully withdraw. Better add an account with the same information especially account name to avoid problems with withdrawing.
    can we add bank account when we have not added our credit card or debit card to verify our account.

but we can withdraw with our credit card but with $5 fee though. but withdrawing with bank account saves us that $5. only $1. a big $4 saving.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear elliotthn05, I'm also very glad to see the information. Means we can't need a credit card for Paypal verification.
    I Think elliotthn05 want say that He have add his local Data with Paypal to Make the Withdraw through, and Still the Credit Card is Required to Make the Verification of the Account....