Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: my bank account confirmed by paypal today

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i am so glad that paypal has confirmed my bank account today!!!

Congratulations Dear, But I did not understand ur imge. bez i don't know the language. Can u pls tell me how u will did that? pls tell us step by step. how u confirmed ur bank account ?? Reply.
    Well if you log in your PP account and then press withdraw button or setting button you will get option to add bank account details after that you need to fill all blank column and complete all step your bank account will get added to your PP account.

yes. anyone can verify his account according to paypal's instrucation step by step. it's not so diffcult.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei

yes. anyone can verify his account according to paypal's instrucation step by step. it's not so diffcult.

yeah correct their is already all information is provided by Paypal but wonder why peoples are getting difficulty to add their bank account and verify it anyway i have also added my account details but my account haven't got verified as my account is still limited.

yeah correct their is already all information is provided by Paypal but wonder why peoples are getting difficulty to add their bank account and verify it anyway i have also added my account details but my account haven't got verified as my account is still limited.

if so. that means your country is not on paypal list which can verified via bank account . and even verified accounts are also limitted by the amount of transfer. we are limitted to 5000$ per month.

if so. that means your country is not on paypal list which can verified via bank account . and even verified accounts are also limitted by the amount of transfer. we are limitted to 5000$ per month.
    Nope my country is in Paypal list but problem is my account is limited from long time and i have upload documents and send email twice but no response why my account is limited.

oh it will become a lot of problem for me if my paypal account was limited
    how do you withdraw your funds to your local bank account moneymoney
    is it not a problem

Nope my country is in Paypal list but problem is my account is limited from long time and i have upload documents and send email twice but no response why my account is limited.
    sorry to hear that,but how did you receive payment from MMK since admin paid via paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05

sorry to hear that,but how did you receive payment from MMK since admin paid via paypal.
    i am using my friends PP account to get payments forum and i prefer to keep money in my LR account and do exchange it one time only and my friend deposit money in my bank account after he withdraw funds to his bank account from PP.

you have a nice friend moneymoney
    well what about the money in LR account
    how do we transfer that to our bank account

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    you have a nice friend moneymoney
    well what about the money in LR account
    how do we transfer that to our bank account
    For LR also i have around 3-4 buyer who buy LR within some seconds time but i prefer to exchange with one person only.

[/quote]

Well if you log in your PP account and then press withdraw button or setting button you will get option to add bank account details after that you need to fill all blank column and complete all step your bank account will get added to your PP account.[/quote]

that's it . you can completed it under paypal's instrcution step by step. it's easy to operate this.

that's it . you can completed it under paypal's instrcution step by step. it's easy to operate this.
    that is what i have talked early adding account and verifying it is not really hard work but some peoples are getting hard t

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, friend even I confirmed my bank account details, but still my account is unverified. Usually we can verify our account only if we link our credit card details. I wonder how you are able to do by mere only bank details?
    there is no relation of bank account with verified account ,for verified accounts you need credit card but for withdrawing purpose you need bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Well, friend even I confirmed my bank account details, but still my account is unverified. Usually we can verify our account only if we link our credit card details. I wonder how you are able to do by mere only bank details?
    there is no relation of bank account with verified account ,for verified accounts you need credit card but for withdrawing purpose you need bank account.
    Well we can also withdraw though Credit Card also but most of peoples don't have credit card so they prefer to withdraw though their bank account and verify account with VCC.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Well we can also withdraw though Credit Card also but most of peoples don't have credit card so they prefer to withdraw though their bank account and verify account with VCC.
    though i have credit card but i don't know how to ... think i will have a try when i got a suitalbe amount to withdraw.

Once your bank account is confirmed, transfering funds are too easy in Paypal and verification should be done only through credit card if you are outside U.S

moneymoney, why your account in paypal is limited? Is it not verified yet? AGain, we do know that one can withdraw money through credit card, but the fee for operating this account with CC is very high, so it is preferable not to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    moneymoney, why your account in paypal is limited? Is it not verified yet? AGain, we do know that one can withdraw money through credit card, but the fee for operating this account with CC is very high, so it is preferable not to do it.
    well. even moneymoney himself don't know the reason why Paypal limited his account. paypal didn't give him any reason. i also have yet to withdraw paypal money to credit card

well. even moneymoney himself don't know the reason why Paypal limited his account. paypal didn't give him any reason. i also have yet to withdraw paypal money to credit card
    Yeah true Paypal haven't gave me any valid reason why they limited my account i have contacted them several times but still no good feedback i am just waiting to complete 6 months after that i can withdraw money to my bank account directly.

Yeah true Paypal haven't gave me any valid reason why they limited my account i have contacted them several times but still no good feedback i am just waiting to complete 6 months after that i can withdraw money to my bank account directly.

so. i'm wonder if 6 months has passed and you can withdraw your money to bank account directly. then you can use your paypal account as before again or after you withdraw this paypal will colsed it ?

so. i'm wonder if 6 months has passed and you can withdraw your money to bank account directly. then you can use your paypal account as before again or after you withdraw this paypal will colsed it ?
    Well it is just 5 month passed my account is limited i have checked once again as per rule i will need to wait for another one month.
    anyway after i get paid amount in my account i am going to close old PP account and open new one with valid Credit Card verification.