Poll: Is my Offer Good?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Default Will pay for Downline

i'll pay you for all balance you make for me . I have done this with buxout members that are in Pakistan and India and other countries also so people there know i am good for it, Go to :

ptc.manyhandprints.com/
    register
    and put ref=manzoor1984

i require a minimum of 150x(referral click rate) clicks before you can pm me for payment so this way i know that you will be there for a while ...

When you have achived this pm me, gimme ur alertpay or paypal address, i'll check if you have completed the required clicks and i'll transfer the money within 5 mins of you send me the info ^^ The admin here is nice and also a gud friend if you want i'll ask him to do the transfer from my balance to your account balance himself ^^ that's how trust is made and grown ^^

Dear manzoor, your offer is not bad, but your site look is not good, try to change the script. I'm not interested to join any PTC sites.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Your offer is good, too bad I already member on this site and since I don't like them, I leave them.

how much will you transfer us.
    The value of the clicks that you get or some other nominal value of money?

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think that the offer is good and I would like to join under you. However, I will have to check if I am already a member of it or not. I had registered with too many ptc sites previously and did not remain active on these site doubting if I would get the payment or not.

well this offer is similar to one forum's offer i 'm a member that is 100% profit sharing at www.indianexpress.info/forum
    the objective same one will join a site and others will be referrals.