Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well i too have same doubt regarding withdrawing from my unverified paypal account.I don't know what is the minimum amount to withdraw from the paypal.One of friend asked me this doubt since i'm new i too don't know exactly.Now i came to know from all your posts.

I don't know the situation if the paypal account is not verified but I know for sure that there are 2$ or eur charge for withdraw to your bank account, so it's worth to do do it if you have big sum of money.
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pardhu8
    Well i too have same doubt regarding withdrawing from my unverified paypal account.I don't know what is the minimum amount to withdraw from the paypal.One of friend asked me this doubt since i'm new i too don't know exactly.Now i came to know from all your posts.
    Since you are from India you can withdraw your PP funds into your bank with just one click. The minimum amount to withdraw is $10 (I think) and you will be charged $1 fees for withdrawal upto $140. For more than $140, the withdrawal fees is absolutely zero.

well yes you can very well do that. i have already been worked on this , i have transfered many a times from paypal unverified account to our local bank account.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by lidoskate
    I don't know the situation if the paypal account is not verified but I know for sure that there are 2$ or eur charge for withdraw to your bank account, so it's worth to do do it if you have big sum of money.
    well. the withdraw fee will have no difference between verifid or unverified account. the only difference is the withdraw amount.
    even here paypal charged us a high withdraw fee will also be better to withdraw under big sum of money. because paypal charge some certain amount to each withdraw not charged by percent.

Default Message

No.You can not withdraw 2$ from your paypal account but you can transfer it to another service like paypal.

I have also unverified paypal account, but i get EON card to verify my paypal then sooner i will transfer my money on eon account to withdraw the cash

well i have also unveriifed paypal account and it is very easy to withdraw to our bank acocunt. just add a bank account there and you will be easily able to withdraw money to your local bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    well i have also unveriifed paypal account and it is very easy to withdraw to our bank acocunt. just add a bank account there and you will be easily able to withdraw money to your local bank account.
    really? well since i almost closed my bank account, i don't have a choice so i opened a bank account again but this time is cyber account the payment for paypal transfer to my eon account is $2 but they will send it back to you after you have verified your account from paypal.so its good and reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Since you are from India you can withdraw your PP funds into your bank with just one click. The minimum amount to withdraw is $10 (I think) and you will be charged $1 fees for withdrawal upto $140. For more than $140, the withdrawal fees is absolutely zero.
    there is nothing mentioned about minimum amount.it is stated that one can withdraw upto rs.7000 to bank account by paying rs.50 that means 1 usd.i think one can withdraw any amount above 1 usd.one has give correct details including correct code of local bank branch.if any information is not correctly mentioned payapl return balance to paypal account and one will be charged rs.250 i.e 5 usd as fine.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    really? which country are you in and that's terrify you can withdraw your paypal money so convenient. here we only allowed to bank wire to withdraw paypal money.

hey probably it should be $10 minimum you can transfer from any verified or unverified account.

I don't know that you can transfer your unverified paypal account from your bank account how? cause me i can't need to get and oen account to verify and allow me to transfer money..

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    I don't know that you can transfer your unverified paypal account from your bank account how? cause me i can't need to get and oen account to verify and allow me to transfer money..
    as far as i know. all kinds of paypal are all allowed to withdraw even it has yet to be verified. no matter it's verified or not. but paypal don't allow all members to transfer directly to bank account till now.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    there is nothing mentioned about minimum amount.it is stated that one can withdraw upto rs.7000 to bank account by paying rs.50 that means 1 usd.i think one can withdraw any amount above 1 usd.one has give correct details including correct code of local bank branch.if any information is not correctly mentioned payapl return balance to paypal account and one will be charged rs.250 i.e 5 usd as fine.
    Well the minimum amount to be withdrawn is $10 even though you withdraw it to the bank. When you login to Paypal you can check the fees section where the minimum withdrawal amount is given.

friends, paypal features are different for different countries, so unless post your countries along with your questions, other people can't help you.

friends, paypal features are different for different countries, so unless post your countries along with your questions, other people can't help you.
    different rules for different countries is natural as value of currency differs,banking regulation and government policy of each country are different.so paypal keep different rules for transfering directly to local bank account in each country.

Yes you are right but they have given all the fee structure for all countries. When you login you get to know the features offered for your country by them.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    different rules for different countries is natural as value of currency differs,banking regulation and government policy of each country are different.so paypal keep different rules for transfering directly to local bank account in each country.
    well. since paypal onlyl charged the charges via usd so not related to the local currenty really. that's only the question of local bank policy and goverment issues.