Default Gbp/Usd Analysis

GBP/USD is rather bullish if you see in the context of past few weeks, but overall you will notice it’s been neutral and sort of stuck. It’s pretty long battle now either way, we will wait till a clear trend to take over before entry or else it could be just a guess work!

GBP/USD is highly bullish from last few days, but as we can see SAR is pointing towards down, so probably this is a fake out signal that we must avoid, but we got to be careful in buying now till 1.4315 level is crossed.

Trading on GBP/USD can be seriously risky if we’re not aware of the trend properly since there is no sighting here and if one gets it wrong it can go to fair distance that way. I always prefer to trade on long term style with this pair but of course with huge money management connected, it’s just impossible for anyone to succeed. I am finding money management so much easier to do thanks to OctaFX broker with their 50% bonus on deposit offer, it’s huge given we can also use it for trading and makes things so much better to do for all and that’s really what allows me to succeed and perform the way I am able to do at the moment.

GBP/USD started in neutral trend during the week, but found the range due to the events and went sliding down towards 1.425, it’s likely to continue this way, but we can expect 30-40 pips recovery at some stage at start of the week.

It seems a good time for entry on GU for short trade with stop loss start around 1.3490, it could be a lottery trade with major event lined up that’s likely to push the pair down, but there is still profit taking going on which is pulling up, but might be just temporary.

GBP/USD was neutral this week with pair testing 1.33 levels before zooming down to 1.3140 with Yellen speech, it’s likely we may see the trend continuing in same lines over the coming weeks with more push downwards, it’s good chance to enter if there is any pull backs.

GBP/USD went up the barrel with NFP data not been great, it took the pair towards 1.33 level and it’s likely that we may see the pair taking more weights during the week, but we are certain that the pair is soon going to target 1.30 level again.