Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Can I learn javascript and php indepth from internet?

Quote Originally Posted by aerobn
    Do you know about any good sites for learning Java i am a beginner and really don't know where to start
    yes there are many site where you can learn java script please click the fol,lowing link to learn about Java Script.
    CLICK HERE.

Default Re: Can I learn javascript and php indepth from internet?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I don't know anything about any scripts. I'm completely new to this field. But i'm very keen to learn these scripts at least (javascript and php initially) which are said to be more important for creating a website. I don't have enough money to join any computer tuition, so I decided to learn from internet.

Can I learn javascript and php indepth on internet?

I got two sites from Google search for free tutorials about javascript and php, but it doesn't fit for beginner like me.

Please give me any sites which teach these scripts from the scratch.
    Yes dear, You can find a lot of Resource from Internet to Learn about In depth of any Scripting language...Just Use your search engine and make a Search about your requirement...and you will find site according to your requirement...

though there are lots of tutorials for free on the net. i think it is much easier if we learn it in real tutorial class.

You can download ebooks from internet and then learn from ebooks because i learned in that way so it was helpful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    You can download ebooks from internet and then learn from ebooks because i learned in that way so it was helpful for me.
    are those free ebooks. have you learned enough and for how long did you study it. and anyways, is this good for beginners. i too am interested and curious about this one. i will get some study on these programming language.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

I always feel one thing if you dont know anything then go for real class then for added knowledge refer to internet,it is not that easy to grab from net.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    I always feel one thing if you dont know anything then go for real class then for added knowledge refer to internet,it is not that easy to grab from net.
    ya you are right.I have tried many tutorials but never got perfect understanding of it.So i think better join class where you can learn a much better way.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Quote Originally Posted by john
    ya you are right.I have tried many tutorials but never got perfect understanding of it.So i think better join class where you can learn a much better way.
    Well, i don't think it will make any difference. As last time when i study in college, my lecturers also didn't explained much about those technical term. I again have to learn myself by referring books and online tutorials, So, i think having class not necessary will do better.

For learning java just try www.javapassion.com this site condenses all the best resource in internet into one tutorial..