Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default New paid to post forum

http://platinumlounge.com
    Here is a new paid to post forum. It is very different from other forums. It has points system and as it is new, they are changing the system almost everyday.
    My friend has joined just before three days. They are paying on every Monday. I feel that this is interesting forum.
    It is in early stages. So help my friend by joining under " deserve40". I will be there soon.

Well I had joined this forum but they pay only US members. The site is not international.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well I had joined this forum but they pay only US members. The site is not international.
    I also guess it is only for USA member international members can joined this site and add PP account also. where did you find rules or FAQ about USA members. I haven't found it on site

Frankly speaking I have not gone through FAQ yet. But when I got registered, I filled up the information stating that I was not from US and still they have accepted me.
    I was told by some online friend from Philipines that she was paid by this forum. So I believe that they do pay to international members too.

Hi thanks for sharing but after reading other member's comment about international restriction i think it is worthless to join there.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi thanks for sharing but after reading other member's comment about international restriction i think it is worthless to join there.
    Yes it is truly worthless for international members we can join their but can't cashout our money i guess they want to changed their rule and allow international member also so every one can some money from it not only USA members.

Before this post I wrote that they do allow international members and they have paid to my online friend of Philipines. But these two members have posted these two posts.... I do not know what such posts should be called.
    Any way I give a copy-paste of their FAQ here:

INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS

I'm not from the U.S. can I join Platinum Lounge?

Sure you can!! Anyone in the world can join.

Are international members available for earnings?

Yes, all you need to do is grab a PayPal account, and you're good to go!

Hope this will clerify the things,

Ok I just checked the FAQ section and came to know that international members are eligible for payout but does anyone what is the minimum payout ?

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well they give money for posts as well as for uploading pics,though i was confused when i saw the site for the 1st time.

Ok I just checked the FAQ section and came to know that international members are eligible for payout but does anyone what is the minimum payout ?
    Means they accept International member from worldwide but i heard that they are not paying to those members outside from USA/CANADA. We want see payment proof before joining this site so we will get clear idea they are paying to international member and what is minimum payout their.

Default Re: New paid to post forum

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    http://platinumlounge.com
    Here is a new paid to post forum. It is very different from other forums. It has points system and as it is new, they are changing the system almost everyday.
    My friend has joined just before three days. They are paying on every Monday. I feel that this is interesting forum.
    It is in early stages. So help my friend by joining under " deserve40". I will be there soon.
    Pls tell me what is the minimum payout there? and how many points we have to collecte there per post..

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Means they accept International member from worldwide but i heard that they are not paying to those members outside from USA/CANADA. We want see payment proof before joining this site so we will get clear idea they are paying to international member and what is minimum payout their.
    No now they pay international members because they now pay you through paypal but you can earn maximum 14$ a month if you are very active there.

its still a goof offer .
    you can't earn $14 a month here or at mmk .

That is right. You have to be very active on this site to earn 14$, However, it is not very difficult to remain active there. There are many subjects to post on. Since it is new to me I do not know how much activity is required there.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    No now they pay international members because they now pay you through paypal but you can earn maximum 14$ a month if you are very active there.
    So they accept international member and pay thru PP every month i though they only accept members from US or CA anyway 14$ is also good amount from forum posting. anyway i will try this forum and will try to reach payout their.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    its still a goof offer .
    you can't earn $14 a month here or at mmk .
    Well you have to be very active over there in order to get 14$ per month and if you are active here then you can earn atleast 15 $ per month.

its pays on every monday. So Devesh untill now you could have reached the sufficient amount to cashout and I hope you will cashout today because its monday. Post your payment proof here.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have seen platinum lounge discussed on MMK, and the discussion stopped suddenly, i don't know why, maybe it's because not many people joining this one.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    its pays on every monday. So Devesh untill now you could have reached the sufficient amount to cashout and I hope you will cashout today because its monday. Post your payment proof here.
    I have joined just three days back. I do not think that I will be able to reach to good score to get the payment on this monday i.e. today. Still if I do get the payment, I will post the payment proof.
    As I told you people, it is based on points scored by the members that decides the payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    I have joined just three days back. I do not think that I will be able to reach to good score to get the payment on this monday i.e. today. Still if I do get the payment, I will post the payment proof.
    As I told you people, it is based on points scored by the members that decides the payment.
    ok so what is point calculation and rate per post and what is minimum (is it $14) only still i have not join this site but wanted to join it soon.