Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How is 365jobs4u.com

yesterday I came across this and my friends says its pays. How far its true I dont know ?? Could you help me out !!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: How is 365jobs4u.com

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    yesterday I came across this and my friends says its pays. How far its true I dont know ?? Could you help me out !!
    This site is for Indian people. But other international member can apply too.
    Don't know about their honesty, but i think they are professional.

Well I do not think that these guys are professional. I had come accross this site many days ago and any site that asks money from you beforehand cannot be trusted.

Can'T you just read what i wrote ??? damn thats why people like you get scam... next time before replying to a thread read the entire thread before...

Quote Originally Posted by kijairo
    Can'T you just read what i wrote ??? damn thats why people like you get scam... next time before replying to a thread read the entire thread before...
    I too believe that all these kind of stuffs are scam but one of my friend who works for them got paid by them and I was not only once incident that he got paid, he got paid many times.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I too believe that all these kind of stuffs are scam but one of my friend who works for them got paid by them and I was not only once incident that he got paid, he got paid many times.
    I also feel that this is scam site. I had some correspondance with this site long back. I remember that they had mentioned that they had one office at Ahmedabad. I can tell you that they are scam.

Tell me then what happen to all other on google claiming it's a scam they got scam by this company...

Always google and research before doing business with a company or someone

I have read all those reports. All those reports are of 6 months back. My friend who got paid last month for his work in the previous month. Even I did 5 % of his work to see whether its paying or not but finally he got the money.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

oh this seems to be pretty old conversation

please tell me what are the rates they are offering for posting
    what is payout and payment processor?

I have read all those reports. All those reports are of 6 months back. My friend who got paid last month for his work in the previous month. Even I did 5 % of his work to see whether its paying or not but finally he got the money.
    Then I think that I am hearing for the first time that some third person confirms that this site has paid to someone.
    By the way, nick can you just tell us how much he had invested as fees on this site and how much is the rate of earning for him in last three months?

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Then I think that I am hearing for the first time that some third person confirms that this site has paid to someone.
    By the way, nick can you just tell us how much he had invested as fees on this site and how much is the rate of earning for him in last three months?
    He said me its paying. I need to confirm the truth from my side. I revert back here after all verification. thanks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

this site is scam and not professional and i wont be surprised if some of them actually post in forum to boost their takeup rates or membership. the jobs projected is extremely attractive and sounds easy but once u part with your $$$ and sign up with them, what u get in return is the totally opposite from what was written. they are interested in earning ur $$$ outfront and do not bother about after sales services and there are definitely no easy paying job which able to earn u 200-1000 daily by doing simple things like typing, take surveys, data entry etc. if there are, then why do pp bother working full time for a living

chiaeugene
    I fully agree with you.
    Nick,
    I do not think that you should waste your time in confirming if the site is really paying or not. You just ask them for an appointment to meet them personally as they have their office in Ahmedabad, they will refuse.... Actually this office was used for "Sharekhan- financial investment". I had tried and so I know this. I do not know if they have changed themselves to more professional way.....

well, nick can u say how much ur friend has been paid by the site till now and whats the payout.

Told you it's a scam, hope next time people will listen when i wrote something, and my post wont get deleted like the last one cause one of the mod desagree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    chiaeugene
    I fully agree with you.
    Nick,
    I do not think that you should waste your time in confirming if the site is really paying or not. You just ask them for an appointment to meet them personally as they have their office in Ahmedabad, they will refuse.... Actually this office was used for "Sharekhan- financial investment". I had tried and so I know this. I do not know if they have changed themselves to more professional way.....
    thanks. tot i share the experience of one of their members who signed up but got conned instead. so warning others not to fall into it. it made me boiled with anger to see sites like this. so i hope they will not get new members to sustain their con job

If someone's freind got payment from them, then the site must not be a scam one. Only we required the information how much his freind had give them before and what kind of job he has done. If it is data-entry then the same problem of 99% accuracy will arise again.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    If someone's freind got payment from them, then the site must not be a scam one. Only we required the information how much his freind had give them before and what kind of job he has done. If it is data-entry then the same problem of 99% accuracy will arise again.
    Well, they had kept some fees of INR 4000 for beginer and INR 8000 for expert member. So atleast that much must have been paid by that member. Now as far as the payments received by that friend, even nick has said that he will have to confirm about it.... choice is yours.....

Rs. 4000 or Rs. 8000 is not a bad amount. Let's see how much his freind earned from it? And tell us what type of job was it?