Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darkptc.com

Default Darkptc.com

Hi, we opened our new PTC, the waiting time for the records free 30 seconds, 25 seconds Premium.

Earnings Example
    » You click 10 ads per day = $0.2
    » 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2
    » Your daily earnings = $2.2
    » Your weekly earnings = $15.4
    » Your monthly earnings = $66
    » Your total annual earnings = $792
    » www.darkptc.com

Any questions, problems, send messaje.

Sincerely hope they like it.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

2 cents per click...it is great rate. 1 cent per referral view another great thing.
    Payout is high at 9$ and it is through alert pay.
    I do not think that this site will really pay. Too good offer to be true.

Default Darkptc

Thanks for your interest.

Greetings.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

can you pay via paypal darkptc? And why you named your site darkptc? it's not a good names for me. Anyway, how much ads everyday is in your site?

Default Darkptc

He got that name that want to something new,
    Many are copied from Bux.to Well, the script is configured just for Alertpay, you can transfer it to your bank as well.

Greetings.

Doesnt this site pay through paypal??Coz i find alertpay a bit not better than paypal.And also wht will be the mininum payout here??The same old $10??

Default Re: Darkptc

Quote Originally Posted by Darkptc
    He got that name that want to something new,
    Many are copied from Bux.to Well, the script is configured just for Alertpay, you can transfer it to your bank as well.

Greetings.
    "He"?? So this site is not yours? you can make payment by paypal manually i think.

Default Darkptc

minimum payout is $9.00 , I can make an exception to pay for paypal but the system is for Alertpay.

Greetings.

I am interested but I wish that the payment is done through Paypal. Let us have your clear statement, Darkptc: Can you pay through paypal or not.

Default Darkptc

Ok, Paid for paypal.

Regards.

Ok, Paid for paypal.

Regards.
    What do you mean by Paid for Paypal? Do they charge before allowing you? and When i was going to register, I didnot find PayPal as the payment option, so i didnot join it.

- SmartzKool

the admin of this site does not answer our questions very well. in one post he will say that he can only pay AP then on another he will say that he will pay by paypal. i really get confused by his posting. anyways, i don't trust this site cause the admin of this site does not offer much explanation and 2 cents per click is just too big. how can he sustain a ptc site with that big earnings for members.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    the admin of this site does not answer our questions very well. in one post he will say that he can only pay AP then on another he will say that he will pay by paypal. i really get confused by his posting. anyways, i don't trust this site cause the admin of this site does not offer much explanation and 2 cents per click is just too big. how can he sustain a ptc site with that big earnings for members.
    Well i can't say about the site but there are many sites paying higher incentive that is $0.02/click. I know 2-3 sites and also seen many proofs by them. It is not the matter of high earnings/dividends.

- SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well i can't say about the site but there are many sites paying higher incentive that is $0.02/click. I know 2-3 sites and also seen many proofs by them. It is not the matter of high earnings/dividends.

- SmartzKool
    I would like to join such sites. Tell me if you have really been paid by those sites because the proofs produced by the sites may not be true.

I still feel that this rate is not sustainable so unless some members produces the payment proof I would stay away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool

- SmartzKool
    I would like to join such sites. Tell me if you have really been paid by those sites because the proofs produced by the sites may not be true.

I still feel that this rate is not sustainable so unless some members produces the payment proof I would stay away from it.
    I have a site which lists various sites that pays via paypal but i am not sure if we are allowed to post or not. SO i am sending you a PM.

- SmartzKool

Default Darkptc

Hey, the option paypal . Previously clarify that it is not in default with configuration, I can do manual payment.

Greetings.

Hey, the option paypal . Previously clarify that it is not in default with configuration, I can do manual payment.

Greetings.
    Do you have a verified PayPal A/C? If not then they will freeze your account and members will not get payment and also make sure that you get a approval from them.

- SmartzKool

Greetings.
    Using Paypal as payment processor on PTC site is not wise. There are many ptc site admin got their account frozen by paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Using Paypal as payment processor on PTC site is not wise. There are many ptc site admin got their account frozen by paypal.
    Well i think that if PP approves the PTC site then there will be no problem.

- SmartzKool

Dear Darkptc, I don't know how you survive. I can see the site and want to say that script is very old type, if possible please change the script. Rest is OK.