Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default How to earn $10 daily

Dear friends we discuss lots of earning program daily in different forums but honestly pl tell can we earn $10 fixed daily from online,if yes kindly disclose and how much u are earning now .

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have never earned $10 in a single day. However, I think that you may be able to earn this much amount if you have your own site and you have good contents to attract good number of visitors. In such case, perhaps you may be able to get good advertisements and for that you may earn this amount. Otherwise, is magical figure looks impossible to me.

I also earn per day $20 - $40 per day. Thats time i write only reviews. But that site is allmost gone now . So, I can't earn so much . But per day i will earn more then $5 now -a-days.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I also earn per day $20 - $40 per day. Thats time i write only reviews. But that site is allmost gone now . So, I can't earn so much . But per day i will earn more then $5 now -a-days.
    I consider that still it is not bad earning. Please tell us on which sites do you work. I would be glad to join each site under you. I know that the site which you are talking about the reviews is down but then which other sites are so good?

is it true that that you can earn 10--20$ daily if it is true i would also like
    to earn that much is any website offering such a huge amount ?
    if yes please pm me about that>>>

thats true paraimita $5 earning is not too bad , can you share with us a list of those sites.

Well there are a lot of sites you guys can explore ... Search for reviewing sites that pay you, article submission, google adsense, PTP, PTS, affliate marketting .... so on and i am sure 10$ per day is not a big deal

I do earn $ 10 a day but not everyday. $ 10 comes for me by SEO Submissions.. Now you would be thinking to tell me the ways. let me tell you it would be taking time to teach you up till this stage........
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    I do earn $ 10 a day but not everyday. $ 10 comes for me by SEO Submissions.. Now you would be thinking to tell me the ways. let me tell you it would be taking time to teach you up till this stage........
    Could you please suggest some reading materials or some sites to learn about SEO. I think that it is really very interesting too. Earning is also quite good there.

SEO is better learnt with experience, even if nick does teach the techniques we have to work a lot by ourselves to learn the techniques and test to see how effectively they work... Various SEO methods should be explored and worked out, see which are more effective than the others ... So on and so forth

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Could you please suggest some reading materials or some sites to learn about SEO. I think that it is really very interesting too. Earning is also quite good there.

So, Nick we r waiting for ur suggestion.. pls tell us some interesting think about about SEO.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: How to earn $10 daily

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Dear friends we discuss lots of earning program daily in different forums but honestly pl tell can we earn $10 fixed daily from online,if yes kindly disclose and how much u are earning now .
    get $10 in 1 day is not a hard job for some people, like programmer, webmasters, etc.
    All you need to do is to learn. If you don't have a time to learn, then stop posting for a while, then read some article.

For the time being, I am not earning $10 per day, but I am closing to that amount every month that passes by.

My earnings are increasing, so I am sure that in the near future I will be able to earn $10 per day, or even more.

It is not a very big amount!

Devesh and Paramita.

I have learnt SEO by myself. interacted with many members in forum in yahoo chat and each every other source possible. Questioned and made many thread of where I was strucked and members replied to it. You can even do it by posting in forum under SEO category. SEO is not a big thing to learn but if you go deep you will find the depth increasing...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

hi friends there are many ways in which u can earn online but i haven't yet heard about earning 10$ per day it is very tough or a scam site if it is paying that much ...
    if not please pm me...

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    hi friends there are many ways in which u can earn online but i haven't yet heard about earning 10$ per day it is very tough or a scam site if it is paying that much ...
    if not please pm me...
    Build your own site then earn $10 everyday. You can't earn $10 everyday on some site like ptc.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    if not please pm me...
    Build your own site then earn $10 everyday. You can't earn $10 everyday on some site like ptc.
    How can you make 10 $ per day by making a site :?: :?:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

nick
    Perhaps, by having a good website and a good number of visitors, you can get your site ranking on google improved.
    This will increase your income through advts. I am not very sure about this but I have heard like this. I feel that in this case earning 10$ would be possible through website earning.

there are many ways to earn much money per day and really $10 is nothing to be earned .
    its just depend on your experience, you may trade in forex ( IF only you are an Expert and Good Analyst ) and thus you will be earning more than 10 x of what you wish .
    or if you have some experience about SEO and google adsense then you can earn well through it .
    there are many important fields where you can earn alot of money but you must have the experience as there is no place for newbies except dreaming at ptcs , pts ..etc .

Best of Luck,
    Moustafa

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I consider that still it is not bad earning. Please tell us on which sites do you work. I would be glad to join each site under you. I know that the site which you are talking about the reviews is down but then which other sites are so good?
    The site name was - sharedreviews.com ... but now its too bad site. They did not pay their members. So, I left it. :cry: