Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i havent been credited anything i referred 2 users then also i didnt earn anything from them and i think our referral shud make some amount of post so that we will be credited and i dont refer any more user as my friend said i will get some amount when they send payment

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    i havent been credited anything i referred 2 users then also i didnt earn anything from them and i think our referral shud make some amount of post so that we will be credited and i dont refer any more user as my friend said i will get some amount when they send payment
    yes. we will never receive any referral bonus from our referral's transaction amount if their accounts are standard or premium . paypal only give referral bonus out when our referral hold business account.

well, paypal referal is only for the people who are from US and not from any other countries. hence i have not earned any money since i am from india

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    yes. we will never receive any referral bonus from our referral's transaction amount if their accounts are standard or premium . paypal only give referral bonus out when our referral hold business account.
    Yes, I've also seen in their site that they don't give referral bonus if your referrals just signed up for personal accounts. Paypal want to make sure that they will earn from your referral.

Well then I guess it's pretty tough to earn from paypal referral system. I mean there are so many conditions to that - account should be a business one and also the account has to be from US only. I guess Paypal wants to promote themselves in US only.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well then I guess it's pretty tough to earn from paypal referral system. I mean there are so many conditions to that - account should be a business one and also the account has to be from US only. I guess Paypal wants to promote themselves in US only.
    Ya.You are right by reading all this paypal only wants to promote them in US and they should start referal system everywhere.

well. as far as i know the referral bonus are giving to those international business accounts you referred also. not only limitted to those USA members.

well. as far as i know the referral bonus are giving to those international business accounts you referred also. not only limitted to those USA members.
    But still as you we know that most of the Paypal members have a standard or a personal account. So it's hard to find referrals who would go for business accounts.

But still as you we know that most of the Paypal members have a standard or a personal account. So it's hard to find referrals who would go for business accounts.
    yes. that's ture. think those members need a business account also would register on paypal directly and won't let us to referal them. and as far as i know. the referral bonus is really a big amount ..

yes. that's ture. think those members need a business account also would register on paypal directly and won't let us to referal them. and as far as i know. the referral bonus is really a big amount ..
    Yes those who are interested in having a business account there would directly register there without being referred by someone because they will be always look for themselves the best payment processor and then directly register there.

hey paypla does not realy support my country for referal earnings at all . i think this offer is available only to the US members

well,i haven't earned anything from it yet.because i didn't know it before,and also i haven't any referral of paypal,so i can't got anything from such a earning scheme.

I have never seen Paypal referal system and i just know that it is very tough otherwise it's not that easy to earn that big amount just for refering people to Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I have never seen Paypal referal system and i just know that it is very tough otherwise it's not that easy to earn that big amount just for refering people to Paypal
    Neither have I but now looking at the situation of Paypal I do not think that it is in need of any referral programs.

I am Promoting the referral link of the Paypal in my Blog, but I don't know how to track any referral is joined with link or not????

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    I am Promoting the referral link of the Paypal in my Blog, but I don't know how to track any referral is joined with link or not????
    I did not know that we get a referral links too in our paypal account. Can you tell me where can I find my referral link at Paypal ?

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    I think you can not track your referral from paypal.When you will get money for that referral then you will come to know that someone joined by your referral.