Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    its useful only if you can refer a merchant or so
    but referring a normal member isn't very profitable.
    Well merchants will obviously opt for a business account and because of that only we will get commission but if we refer a personal member, we won't get any benefit...
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well merchants will obviously opt for a business account and because of that only we will get commission but if we refer a personal member, we won't get any benefit...
    yes, but its not easy at all to refer merchants ... they aren't waiting till you refer them to join paypal!

yes, but its not easy at all to refer merchants ... they aren't waiting till you refer them to join paypal!
    Yup correct and those are willing to open business account in Paypal they will go direct o Paypal site and open new account as they are professional in that business and know what is exact use of business account so getting referrals is impossible for Paypal site expect any newbies don't have knowledge and signup under our referral link !

generally, you won't earn anything by refering newbies.

and all merchants have a study plan so they apply procedures without any need to read explanation at forums or so .. therefore, they won't join through your link .

that is true and this is the reason why I never try to refer anyone in paypal as it is of no use.
    SmartzKool

that is true and this is the reason why I never try to refer anyone in paypal as it is of no use.
    Well that is what i am talking we can't refer any merchants than he need to be our friend or relative then only he will use our referral link to join PP and open merchants account...

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well that is what i am talking we can't refer any merchants than he need to be our friend or relative then only he will use our referral link to join PP and open merchants account...
    lol that can't happen also
    can your relative making a site like ebay to be a merchant ?

That will be impossible to get friend who will invest that much money but by likely we can get some from online business mostly forum owner who don't have open in PP and willing to to open merchants account !

That will be impossible to get friend who will invest that much money but by likely we can get some from online business mostly forum owner who don't have open in PP and willing to to open merchants account !
    lol, easy like that ?!
    so try it and tell me your Results

lol, easy like that ?!
    lol me not at all i will waste my time if i only search Merchants referral in between i can earn from other site also :shock:

lol, easy like that ?!
    lol me not at all i will waste my time if i only search Merchants referral in between i can earn from other site also :shock:
    so finally, its impossible to refer merchants to paypal !

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Well the best referral earning would be if you bring a merchant to the site you will be paid close to 1000$.
    To check the details. Click on the referrals option at the bottom of the page

thats the good info for all of us. I will check the botton and also write into my blog. hope I will also get some referal.. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Well the best referral earning would be if you bring a merchant to the site you will be paid close to 1000$.
    To check the details. Click on the referrals option at the bottom of the page

thats the good info for all of us. I will check the botton and also write into my blog. hope I will also get some referal. :wink:
    i think it is only luck to those who get referrals and they are merchants in ebay and they often do trade there.the more paypal earn the more the referrer will earn.

yeah there is a referral for paypal as well.. but this is very difficult to earn now.. because paypal is very popular and now we can find hardly anyone who wants to open an account in paypal and he does not know about that site - 'paypal' and also those who wants to do more and big business - they directly prefer to go to such site. We can earn max 1000$ from one referral. this is a big amount

Do u know how many *new* merchants start a business every day ? I think it is possible to refer some, but on the other side I've never heard about someone that succeed...
    Conditions are hard to get $1000, last time I read their terms the merchant must make some amount with paypal during the 90 first days of subscription to get the $1000... this is very short for new business
    :?
    Hidden Content : 8500 new affiliates signed up in a week
    10% 2nd tier => Hidden Content !

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

WELL. it only pay referral bonunce when you referral business account of company. not for personnal. though the bonunce is really high but i can't earn any from this programm.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    WELL. it only pay referral bonunce when you referral business account of company. not for personnal. though the bonunce is really high but i can't earn any from this programm.
    that is true. It is even hard to earn from paypal as you can't refer people for business accounts.
    SmartzKool

Well I never know that we can refer paypal well to bad we wont get anything if we refer only newbies on this processor.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Well I never know that we can refer paypal well to bad we wont get anything if we refer only newbies on this processor.
    Well they have referral contest from long many peoples are aware of it but earning from referral is really difficult work as we need to refer merchant to get paid referral bonus upto 1000$ :shock:

Default Message

No i dont think i will refer anyone from paypal.