Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I wonder what they benefit from spreading those trojan and malware to others. Will those viruses help them to steal our computer passwords or something?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I wonder what they benefit from spreading those trojan and malware to others. Will those viruses help them to steal our computer passwords or something?
    Lemon these types of programs are very bad..giving u some example...do u know about pay per install?i think yes...think deeply why they r paying us forum installing their software or tool bars in our computer and specially they don't pay the Indian installations..they will pay for the installations from US,Canada or any other foreign countries..because by the help of their software the will steal some important user name and pass of ur computer and through this they will leave Trojan and different malwares to ur system and their main motive is ti hack your bank on online banking details it will help then to hack ur bank account and we Indians in comparison to other countries do less online banking transactions and people from USA and other countries highly depend upon online banking transaction so to hack their account is very easy for them, so this is the main reason behind this.So my request to everybody plz don't participate in these types of program.
    Thanks.

@debasis,thanks for your review about the PPI program...i didnt know that these program offering such kind of offers inorder to steal info from those certain countries.
    but i think nearly all people dislike such kind of programs.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    @debasis,thanks for your review about the PPI program...i didnt know that these program offering such kind of offers inorder to steal info from those certain countries.
    but i think nearly all people dislike such kind of programs.
    yes brother nobody know about this when they will observe it they will really dislike to use this program and do you remember about one pay per install program called gomezpeer it was also doing same thing that's why people dislike it and don't use it and then the site go down.
    Thanks.

Thanks debasis for your useful information. Actually I thought they pay for per install because they want to promote the software they produced.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Thanks debasis for your useful information. Actually I thought they pay for per install because they want to promote the software they produced.
    which type of software they r giving..no use of them you can observe that whatever you install it basically work on you default web browser, here a point coming that why their all softwares are working with the web browsers only why not its running directly like other software...it totally scam..
    Thanks.

Well recently i recovered from a attack by a trojen by such pages.
    Also i feel like i need a lots of visitors to get my payout so i will leave the site soon.
    Thanks to the avira security i atleast saved my pc.
    But its a new programme after all.I will stick with high payout options.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Also i feel like i need a lots of visitors to get my payout so i will leave the site soon.
    you are but till now nobody has got payment from this site and another thing the site has no contact form to contact the site admin, it looks little scam, they r using ready made script, i am having such types of script.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    you are but till now nobody has got payment from this site and another thing the site has no contact form to contact the site admin, it looks little scam, they r using ready made script, i am having such types of script.
    Thanks.
    I have never heard of this site before. But it seems it is not a good site. And also no payment proof means they only waste our ad space. I think no one should try this site. Becaue they also have torjans on their ads.

I would let anything go if that has any content which is harmful for my visitors. Even if i don't earn it's ok but i can not afford to loose visitors of my blog. :shock: