Default bux.to has finally paid me

Well I thought I never gonna see my money from them but TODAY after waiting for 6 months they finally paid me.
    Asked at the same time my second payment, now waiting for another 6 months? I can wait for 168 dollars ;-)

Hey congrats on your bux.to payment. Are you a standard member there ? or a premium member ? Iam desperately waiting for my bux payment too.

Congratulatios man!

Whether you have bought referrals there or you are surfing by yourself?

I wanna try to get referrals for fast payment.
    Minimum Payout: $5.00

It's free to join and easy to sign up!

Hidden Content

Default Re: bux.to has finally paid me

Quote Originally Posted by getlies
    Well I thought I never gonna see my money from them but TODAY after waiting for 6 months they finally paid me.
    Asked at the same time my second payment, now waiting for another 6 months? I can wait for 168 dollars ;-)
    Does it worth clicking and clicking at these sites, if there is such a long waiting period for payment?

Why did you had to wait that much? were you forced to wait or something else?

You gathered $168 in 6 month? That's not that much... I am sorry, but that is what I think.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have been waiting for my payment from bux.to for more than six months. I think that you are lucky to get the payment. I have made a request once and sent reminders but there is no reply from them. I do not know what must have gone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I have been waiting for my payment from bux.to for more than six months. I think that you are lucky to get the payment. I have made a request once and sent reminders but there is no reply from them. I do not know what must have gone wrong.
    You see, that is one of the main reasons why I don't like the bux.to type of sites.

You have to click a lot days after days, and afterward wait a longer period of time to get your payment.

There are other more profitable money making opportunities out there...

I too am waiting for the payment for over the past 4 months. I had thought bux. to was a bogus site but then after reading this i guess i'll have to wait a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    I too am waiting for the payment for over the past 4 months. I had thought bux. to was a bogus site but then after reading this i guess i'll have to wait a bit more.
    If I am not mistaken, upgraded - premium members have to wait less when it comes to payout. Free members, unfortunately have to wait a little bit more for their payment requests to be processed.

As far as I know, almost all PTC sites, have the same policies about payment, and the waiting time to get your payment.

I prefer affiliate programs as most of them have monthly payments. The same things applies to the most PTP forums too.

And i never thought that alertpay was a good paying option. I have heard of 4-5 paying websites but never went for them as their mode of payment was alertpay. Now i guess i'll haaave to go for them too