Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zangocash

Default Re: Zangocash

previously i only heard about this site but not know much about it but nick the link which u provided is not the link of zango Cash its taking to http://www.payperinstall.org/.
    Thanks.
    Well the correct link is http://www.zangocash.com/ . The payperinstall.org is a site which guides and provides list of pay per install programs sites like zangocash, cpalead, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    To join most affiliate programs it doesnt matter where are you from. Important is that your website is in English and than that visitors coming from your website are USA, Canada...

But Zango pays for more than those 2 countries...

If you have site where you give something for free than you can put Zango gateway there to protect your content and than you will make money easy.
    Very valuable information i want to join zangocash affiliate.we can only earn from offering download?

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    i don't think that zangocash pays through paypal even though it does the
    minimum payout can't be achieved it is very difficult .
    if it is easy then please let m know..
    Well, zangocash pays via paypal and wire transfer. But the problem is they accept only visitors from the following countries. I mean every one can sign up with zangocash but their website must have visitors from the following countries.

tier 1 - United States, United Kingdom, Canada
    tier 2 - France, Germany, Netherlands
    tier 3 - Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland

I joined in the site, today, and I have to wait for 24 hours to be approved.
    There is a bank transfer when I join in the site, but i'm not sure whether it send money to my local bank account directly without transfer fee.

does any of these sites work anymore?