Thread: dosh talk

Default dosh talk

here is a new site that has just opened. it is a ptc site but it is also paid to post. payout is 1.00. i havent been paid yet cause it is a new site. the webmaster is a big mylot fan. i thought i would give it a try didnt know if anyone here wanted to try it out with me. lol. i like getting in on new programs and if they pay yeah if not i list as a bad site. figure though 1.00 shouldnt be hard to reach to find out. my username is signmeup1 if you sign up plz list me as the referrer lol.
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

i saw your blog, all are very low paying ptc sites i think so, i am not so interested.

i dont see the link on ur post. can u please give us the link, or is it in ur blog?

Default .

first you are right it is a low paying one and most of mine are. i personally like the ones that i can get 1-10 cents every day or so from then waiting 2 months to get 5.00 etc. that is just me though.
    anyways
    here is the link for the site if you want to look at it. yes it is also listed on my blog.
    http://www.doshtalk.tv/index.php?ref=signmeup1
    i dont put up links unless someone ask for it. have a good day all.
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well, I have signed up under you. However, I could not post on the forum. Can you guide me how to post on the forum?

Default Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by signmeup1
    first you are right it is a low paying one and most of mine are. i personally like the ones that i can get 1-10 cents every day or so from then waiting 2 months to get 5.00 etc. that is just me though.
    anyways
    here is the link for the site if you want to look at it. yes it is also listed on my blog.
    http://www.doshtalk.tv/index.php?ref=signmeup1
    i dont put up links unless someone ask for it. have a good day all.
    2 months to get $5 thats a bit extreme dont u think

well it really takes long time to get paid i think.
    anyways whats the rate per click?

I want to see some payment proof ... Then i will join this site...

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well it really takes long time to get paid i think.
    anyways whats the rate per click?
    It is really strange and unprofessional that they have not mentioned the worth of click. Well I had signed up and I got just one click yesterday and that was of 0.25cents. Today two clicks of 0.1cent each. I was not allowed to post on their forum saying that the username was not found.

Default .

first off. i didnt say that this site would take 2 months i was saying that i dont like sites that i have to click forever before getting payment. that is the reason i like the low payout ones.
    i havent got payment yet cause i just joined the site. i stated that too.
    i was just sharing a new site to see if anyone wanted to try it out.
    as far as the forum goes. you click on the link for forum and then register with the same username as you did with the site. then you can start posting.
    i havent wrote back cause my daughter got bit by a spider and we have been at the hospital and i work a 40 hour a week job plus we have rentals that i take care of for another lady so that we get free rent so i work 2 jobs, home school my kids, and i have 2 of them that are close to teen years so sometimes when there is alot going on it takes me a few days before i can get back and log in and answer questions sorry for that.
    most links are .025. they are a new site so there are not alot of clicks but the forum should make up for that and when they get started it should be a great site in my thoughts. just thought i would share is all.

Dear signmeup1, the site is not open now, I think the site is down. As my opinion, join in new PTC site is waste of time.

I just want to clarify one thing, is the site also paying for post or just if you click the ads? And if they do pay for posts, how much is the rate? Thanks. I like the fact that it has a low payout and if it has a decent rate, I will consider joining the site.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

are you kidding here? I can't access the site.
    And anyone haven't noticed yet? I guess all people here never click the link given here