Default Earn with eurobarre- the blog

Hi, I have been receiving a lot of emails about how to earn with eurobarre and how to join it properly. I have replied to some of them and it was difficult to answer all of them, so,finally I have a made blog about eurobarre only. I have listed everything in detail there and you can follow the instructions to get started or if you are already a member there, you can see how to get paid and all..Hope you will be finding it helpful somehow..thanks

the link is this:

Eurobarre Blog

i read the blog,so tell me,do u really mean that we can earn by just leave this bar online,for REAL? its too good if its true.
    btw,how much is the average points for polls? and any more ways to earn through this method?

theres some bad news here
    Consequently, from 1st April 2008 :
    EUROBARRE only accepts French members (residing in France and in French overseas departments and territories), who are exclusively paid through bank transfer.
    PAYPAL-owner members have three months (i.e. until 30t June 2008) to give their banking details in order to be paid through bank transfer.
    Non-French members are not allowed to sponsor referrals. They cannot use EUROBARRE either and have three months (until 30th June 2008) to make a last and only one claim for payment, as long as their account have reached over 15 Euros.

i am from india so i think i cannot participate in that site, m i right.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think that it is fair to restrict the entry of members from other countries. When all the advts are going to be in Franch language, what is the use of seeing them if you do not understand it and for what the admin should pay the members?

@warsongclan, I have read it just now..that would be bad if it really happened..eurobarre has been so good all the time..Just yesterday I have got 3 emails for explaning all this to newer members and now we have just 3 months period..I guess, people were cheating from our region, may be thats why they are taking this step..But I remember they have done the same in November 2006 also and just after 2 months, they had restated the international users policy..so just hope this time also the same thing happens..

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    i am from India so i think i cannot participate in that site, m i right.
    I am also from India and there is no such thing..they are open for international members..

Very nice byyp. Ur blog is cool. I just want to add one thing that - If u want to read the whole site then u can take help - http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=en

Hope its help full to everybody.

Dear byyp, I can see and read your blog of eurobarre, but when I go to the site, the site is not in English. I think your earning is also not good from this site. I think the language is french, because 56% user of this site is from France, 8.6% from Italy, 7.7% users from Algeria.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear byyp, I can see and read your blog of eurobarre, but when I go to the site, the site is not in English. I think your earning is also not good from this site. I think the language is french, because 56% user of this site is from France, 8.6% from Italy, 7.7% users from Algeria.
    Hello Ishan, I have earned quite well with eurobarre in the past. However, they do not allow countries other than France. So, I have stopped using them since June,2008.