Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Though i haven't worked on word press, i have heard people using that giving negative comments and i am very positive on blogger instead

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Though i haven't worked on word press, i have heard people using that giving negative comments and i am very positive on blogger instead
    Well what kinds of negative comments have you heard about this blog site? I think wordpress is also a very good blogger site with so many good features. Also the themes and templates are really good as compare to blogger.com right?

I don't think there is any negative things about wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    Well what kinds of negative comments have you heard about this blog site? I think wordpress is also a very good blogger site with so many good features. Also the themes and templates are really good as compare to blogger.com right?I don't think there is any negative things about wordpress.com
    I also agree with u tiger wordpress is the best blogging platform full with good features which is not available in Blogger site and I have made many wordpress blogs and none of my clients has complaint me against it and they r very happy with it and it has good security but I add some extra security in all my wordpress blog nobody can hack it....I will give wordpress 10 out of 10 points.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    Well what kinds of negative comments have you heard about this blog site? I think wordpress is also a very good blogger site with so many good features. Also the themes and templates are really good as compare to blogger.com right?I don't think there is any negative things about wordpress.com
    I also agree with u tiger wordpress is the best blogging platform full with good features which is not available in Blogger site and I have made many wordpress blogs and none of my clients has complaint me against it and they r very happy with it and it has good security but I add some extra security in all my wordpress blog nobody can hack it....I will give wordpress 10 out of 10 points.
    Thanks.
    I am agree with you. Wordpress is one of the best blog available with some many features. I think now days all are using it and blogger members are less.. I am just talking about new members count right?

i use blogger, i know little about wordpress.
    it seems there are more functions in wordpress than blogger.
    hope someone good at wordpress can show me how to use it.

I would refer to use blogger than wordpress becuase of its simplicity to use.Beginner can understand it very soon and work easily without any help from others.

In my opinion, blogger seems to be much better for beginners and well as professional bloggers. It is easy to use, error free and provides the best features available. Maintenance is also very simple in blogger.
    Wordpress is also nice. But the striking feature of blogger is that it is the best one to place ads from advertising programs like adsense, adbrite, bidvertiser, etc. if you are looking to earn from your blog. You can completely personalize your blog and turn it into a source of income.

Quote Originally Posted by thoufeeq
    In my opinion, blogger seems to be much better for beginners and well as professional bloggers. It is easy to use, error free and provides the best features available. Maintenance is also very simple in blogger.
    Wordpress is also nice. But the striking feature of blogger is that it is the best one to place ads from advertising programs like adsense, adbrite, bidvertiser, etc. if you are looking to earn from your blog. You can completely personalize your blog and turn it into a source of income.
    Have you ever used the wordpress platform? have you ever used the admanagement system of wordpress? who told you that one can earn money from only blogger? Have you seen the features of the wordpress? Have you ever compared between wordpress and blogger by using both the product?
    waiting for ur reply.
    Thanks.

Well there should be no comparison in both of them since both of them are of different platform and have completely different concept.

If I have given a choice to choose one among them then I would surely go with wordpress, once you know how to work on in wordpress then you would be liking it.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Well there should be no comparison in both of them since both of them are of different platform and have completely different concept.

If I have given a choice to choose one among them then I would surely go with wordpress, once you know how to work on in wordpress then you would be liking it.
    ya right both are different platform one is php and another is xml and both have different features the similarities between the both is these are the blogging platform.
    Thanks.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

well both platform is very good but what i think wordpress is far better than blogger it is very robust and variety of plugins are available for wordpress which is making it more powerful.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    well both platform is very good but what i think wordpress is far better than blogger it is very robust and variety of plugins are available for wordpress which is making it more powerful.
    i just tried wordpress yesterday and found it's much better than blogger.
    and we can install much plugins to meet our target .

Well, it is really hard to compare blogger and wordpress, who is better, as i use both before, if found that both of them is having their own way to manage blogs, both of it is easy to use. For those blogger that wanna build blogs just for personal social networking and blog, it doesn't matter much on which one to choose, but for those wanted to get high SEO optimization, wordpress is running better.

For me wordpress is far better ,there is no comparison with blogger i tried to add simple clicksor ad in my site it didn't support but as debasis said in wordpress ad management system is so good any lay man can easily use it.

i m still new to blogging world.i m really confused as there are equal suppoters of both blogs.i would like to know how much wordpress charges and for what?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    i m still new to blogging world.i m really confused as there are equal suppoters of both blogs.i would like to know how much wordpress charges and for what?
    wordpress charge nothing and you just need to download the software and you can modify your own style there. it's using to wirte article or pubish pics also. just like blogger.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    For me wordpress is far better ,there is no comparison with blogger i tried to add simple clicksor ad in my site it didn't support but as debasis said in wordpress ad management system is so good any lay man can easily use it.
    In term of usage and easy for lay man, i think both have their own way to manage blogs easily, but in term of putting ads management, blogger seem having problems with some intext ads, like clicksor and kontera, if we put in most probrably our IE couldn't open properly. Wordpress is better and stable in this aspect.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    In term of usage and easy for lay man, i think both have their own way to manage blogs easily, but in term of putting ads management, blogger seem having problems with some intext ads, like clicksor and kontera, if we put in most probrably our IE couldn't open properly. Wordpress is better and stable in this aspect.
    we can put clicksor and kontera ads on blogger if we're using blogger hosted on our own domain.
    But for blogger using xxx.blogspot.com, it's not possible to put those ads

not just blogger.com, I think we can't put intext ads in a wordpres blog hosted on wordpress.org too

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    we can put clicksor and kontera ads on blogger if we're using blogger hosted on our own domain.
    But for blogger using xxx.blogspot.com, it's not possible to put those ads
    Well, alec, can you give me some guidelines to transfer my existing blogspot content to my current webhosting site? Is there any features to backup blogger contents and upload in our current hosting site?