Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just play and earn!!

PLay for free and earn the credits to exchange them in codes or gifts in the boutique of the site
    In less than a week a good player can reach enough credits to exchange to code and gifts!
    10 free tickets everyday and earn also free tickets by refering your friends

Jeux gratuits et cadeaux ! Binbango.com

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Do we earn only for winning or we do get some points even if we are loosers. What type of games are they?

It is the same aspect that the site toilecado
    For a new registered is willing to give you free tickets to play, but after we must buy these tickets, and the purchase must be paid lol
    But these sites are approved, if you win a gift thou shalt have no problem

When starting a discussion moustafa be clear to maximum about what program offer, their pay out, payment processors, your feedback and other details. I have seen you many times starting up many discussions but not providing complete details, crazy to see you dont forget to add one point of requesting to add your name under referral.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i don't know why usually this kind of sites is French!!
    like this site and prizee i want to know why there is no international sites for that kind of games sites..
    but any way it easy to translate and use the site so there is no problem...

but please tell me more about the gifts that i can get from the site?!

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    When starting a discussion moustafa be clear to maximum about what program offer, their pay out, payment processors, your feedback and other details. I have seen you many times starting up many discussions but not providing complete details, crazy to see you dont forget to add one point of requesting to add your name under referral.
    Usually, french sites still uses paypal,(must be verified) and who can use moneybookers
    But I thee not understand for the rest, as if your words are sent a specially someone!

hey nick , its not good from you to say all that because already i said everything about it as i translated from french into english , you can say that you aren't interested in it if you don't understand french,,
    about payment as zerohour said , they accept paypal ,thats all

Quote Originally Posted by zerohour
    Usually, french sites still uses paypal,(must be verified) and who can use moneybookers
    But I thee not understand for the rest, as if your words are sent a specially someone!
    very good that they accept moneybookers as i don't have a paypal account unfortunately

but did they said how much credit i should have to convert it to money? :?:

i hope they don't make it alot of credits so we can't reach it with normal effort in the site..

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    hey nick , its not good from you to say all that because already i said everything about it as i translated from french into english , you can say that you aren't interested in it if you don't understand french,,
    about payment as zerohour said , they accept paypal ,thats all
    It is that each one to help the other, and here is a public forum for the exchange of ideas and why not have new friends from all over the world, although I would like to remain as its , and that respect that reigns between all of us, you and niks you are still here, and you are still friends
    hope all that remains his

Quote Originally Posted by emotions
    very good that they accept moneybookers as i don't have a paypal account unfortunately

i hope they don't make it alot of credits so we can't reach it with normal effort in the site..

Yes, I include, because I have the same problem with my paypal, each month a limitation, why I avoid sites using paypal
    the french sites, most of them are serious, and not as much as the American sites!
    you can try this site, it has been online since 2003 and pays these members since
    You can win in a single email (6 c), without its being active on the site
    he accept moneybookers and they give u 0.10 $ signup bonus, the minimum is $ 5

http://www.moneycashback.com

Quote Originally Posted by emotions

Yes, I include, because I have the same problem with my paypal, each month a limitation, why I avoid sites using paypal
    the french sites, most of them are serious, and not as much as the American sites!
    you can try this site, it has been online since 2003 and pays these members since
    You can win in a single email (6 c), without its being active on the site
    he accept moneybookers and they give u 0.10 $ signup bonus, the minimum is $ 5

http://www.moneycashback.com
    paypal have alot of problems lately alot of people avoid the site that pay via it like me and you..
    ----
    i know that the french sites are honest specially ZDCASH alot of people get paid from it and it pays in Euro...

thanks for the site the minimum is ok and the rates for the emails too i will join and see how much i can earn from it thanks alot :wink:

Default Re: Just play and earn!!

PLay for free and earn the credits to exchange them in codes or gifts in the boutique of the site
    In less than a week a good player can reach enough credits to exchange to code and gifts!

Did u got paid by them any more? pls show a payment proof here. Then I also going to play.

has anyone from here tried and got paid from this site recently...well it doesnt sound that good..they lure mems with free tickets and then we have to but them...

well, if this site can accept members from all over the world ?
    when I see we only can get gift card, and could not earn cash from it, I just wonder this question, as the gift might be not expensive,but the transfter charge is really expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by sallyxu126

when I see we only can get gift card, and could not earn cash from it, I just wonder this question, as the gift might be not expensive,but the transfter charge is really expensive.
    i guess this kind of sites have no problem to accept the international members...
    and i heard before if you get any thing as a gift you don't pay any thing for the transfer or the taxes but i don't know this is right or not..

Quote Originally Posted by sallyxu126

yes it accepts members all over the world
    gifts there are with differnet values not all of them are cheap , there are other expensive ..

have you won anything as yet mous?

Quote Originally Posted by rsviper
    have you won anything as yet mous?
    yes i know many friend that won there

not mous its moustafa :wink:

can i exchange credits into cash?i do not need codes or gifts now.
    i think cash will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    can i exchange credits into cash?i do not need codes or gifts now.
    i think cash will be better.
    I think that you can do this ..
    you have to pm the admin there and ask him about it .