Default QHoster.com vs NodeServ.com

If you need a quality VPS account, which host would you sign up with - QHoster.com or NodeServ.com? Any ideas?

I can give my vote for QHoster.com deals.
    Their speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors. I like this web host. They are really worth every cent you pay for.

NodeServ.com seems to be the best option. They have stable servers which are well-balanced and their prices are competitive.
    Uptime is high and their network is fully-redundant.
    Tech staff is online around the clock.

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with specialized web host in delivering quality hosting.
    QHoster.com look to be the best here. Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

I'm happy with this service.

Rock solid control panel. I've even done a couple of referrals, and gotten a check in the mail for it!
    Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.
    QHoster.com is the host that I measure all the others against.

I think NodeServ.com is the best option due to their top-notch hosting services which are good for meeting the needs of any webmasters with a tight budget.
    They own hardware, and equipment outright and utilize it in their own rack within the GoRACK data center in Jacksonville, FL.

I'm paying $3 per month for my VPS to nodeserv.com. I have to say I'm happy client of them and I'm going to use their services.