Default High Uptime Hosting for Joomla?

I need one place to deal with... Looking for a company that has been in the web hosting business at least for 3 years.
    I need 15GBs - space, bandwidth can be 300GBs. Need to host Joomla site.
    I came across kvchosting.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.

Do you think that I can give them a try?

For most of my support requests, I have received a reply in five minutes or less, and they always do a good job with solving my problems.
    Kvchosting.com treat its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.

I heard they are quality in webhosting solutions, so why not to give them a personal try?

Believe that it will be reasonable to try kvchosting.com cheap vps hosting services ($14.99/mo).
    Its great to see such group of motivated and efficient people. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

One (cheap) host (not listed above) that used to house one of my non-critical "play" sites has had over a period of a few months numerous problems: repeated periods of "down" times (sometimes running even for hours with them not only unaware of the situation but also unreachable), email problems (their email system was down so mail from my visitors could not reach me), FTP problems, and so on.

You will be surprised at how often things go wrong at the most inconvenient of times. Incidentally, just because a host advertises that it has 24/7 support does not necessarily mean that it really has that kind of support. Test them out by emailing at midnight and on Saturday nights, Sunday mornings, etc.

I am most impressed with Kvchosting.com for their friendly, timely and helpful support. They have helped me get several sites up and running in no time. The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use.
    Can say that this host is perfect for VPS hosting.

Check out hositng services from a2hosting.com and leapwebhosting.com.
    These companies are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
    Plans have many useful features which are necessary for running a website in a quality manner.
    Support is second to none.

Hurry up, kvchosting.com offer nice special on vps deals:
    Get 35% OFF for Life, This Promo Ends 07/15/2014 ($49.99/M - $1.61/Day / $0.07/Hr )
    Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.
    Overall excellent value.

I think leapwebhosting.com and just199.com shared hosting plans can be suitable for meeting all your needs.
    Prices are affordable and support is second to none.

It seems to me jumpline.com is good enough to sign up with. They have enough resources to feel fine in the IT world. All works like a clock with them.

High uptime? How about perfect uptime? I am using 4goodhosting.com and I can say that the uptime is perfect based on my long experience. My sites has been up day or night without any problems. In case you have questions or inquiries their support is always up as well. I always receive a very fast and helpful responses. I like their reasonable pricing. Highly recommended.