Default I just want to know it is a good site or scam??

I just join this site
    http://www.paidimagehosting.com/

Paid ImageHosting pays you to host your photos, videos, images and other files for FREE. Get Paid when you show your file to others.

Paid ImageHosting is the reliable way to host photos, images, videos and other files so you can use them on social networking sites like MySpace, and auction sites like eBay, blog sites, forum sites, etc. (we give you a unique linking code to your file or image so you can easily insert that code and a picture of your image or file will appear on the site you insert the code at).

So, I just want to know it is a good site or scam??Is there any body who got his/her payment from them?? Pls reply me 1st. Waiting for ur reply.

i also have heard for the first time , i will definitely check the site to know the details, its seems interesting to me.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i heard about this site before,but im not joining and never see payment proof from this site. I'll try to find payment proof in another forum.

never heard of this site before
    so,how much is the paying rate at this site and also the minimum payout?

Dear Paramita, your post is about one year old, and the site is running, but the alexa traffic rank of the site is very bad, shown 15407145. As my opinion the site is not scam but also not famous.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear Paramita, your post is about one year old, and the site is running, but the alexa traffic rank of the site is very bad, shown 15407145. As my opinion the site is not scam but also not famous.

This site is not scam but also not famous but why?? if its paying then its famous. :wink: did u see any payment proof... The pls reply here,,

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    This site is not scam but also not famous but why?? if its paying then its famous. :wink: did u see any payment proof... The pls reply here,,
    Well this site is not famous and so i have not at all about this site. Anyways I am not sure that this is a legit one because if it had been a legit one, it would have become famous.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by ishan901

Don't expect ishan901 will give you any answer, as he always posting around about any site is accessible or gone, then check alexa ranking, if in high number, said it is famous, if not, say the site is not famous. I don't think he did join the site before.

Just checking around the google, there are no proof of payment that can be found in any blog or forum, so better don't waste much time on it.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

this site created on 2006, but I just heard about this site now.
    we should dig up more information about this site before joining them.

@ eddie
    You're mean! LOL :P But it's true, because I tried to reason with him, but it seems there is a wall between my words and the main processor of human body of his.

Anyway, I already checked the link given by paramitha and I didn't find any information nor links to upload things. I also didn't find sufficient information in Google about this site. Maybe paramitha (the thread starter) can give further information about this site since s/he is a member of this site?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101 View Post
    I just join this site
    http://www.paidimagehosting.com/

Paid ImageHosting pays you to host your photos, videos, images and other files for FREE. Get Paid when you show your file to others.

Paid ImageHosting is the reliable way to host photos, images, videos and other files so you can use them on social networking sites like MySpace, and auction sites like eBay, blog sites, forum sites, etc. (we give you a unique linking code to your file or image so you can easily insert that code and a picture of your image or file will appear on the site you insert the code at).

So, I just want to know it is a good site or scam??Is there any body who got his/her payment from them?? Pls reply me 1st. Waiting for ur reply.

If you want to find this site is legit or not, you can do a whois search using this site WhoisXY.com and find out the owner details,email id and etc...Because while registering a owner of the website need to give a original id,address to the registrar. So if you can contact the website owner in case of any problem. If they response soon. It is a good website.Other wise if you find the information is fake

search on google " scam adviser " and check what it is. I know you will get what you want. But I think you should not trust this type because most of them are scam .

Default Gummi World TV

Gummi World TV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srxBpvDfCSI

Mega, Gummy, Bear, Mega Gummy Bear, MegaGummy, MegaGummy Bear, Mega Gummy, funny, toys, toys for kids, cars, cartoon, funny videos, nursery rhymes, baby songs nursery rhymes for kids, rhymes for children, kids songs, rhymes, funny video, good habits, kids rhymes, baby songs, children rhymes, kids, gummy bear finger family, gummy bear crash, gummy bear laugh, for kids, mega gummy bear music, gummy, gummy bear finger, mega bear, gummi
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaj...daZOdpjOfIZfGQ

It’s obvious that this is scam and it is absolutely time waste for us to put time into this. I believe we need to make sure that we don’t put our time and investment into this, as it will not take us anywhere at all!