Thread: VPS to use

Default VPS to use

A2hosting.com and hostsailor.com provide attractive VPS deals and I have to opt for the best one, so what would you advise me to do?

Just choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

If you need a good US based VPS hosting, can recommend Dailyrazor.com hosting solutions.
    It offers 24/7/365 tech support via helpdesk, live chat or phone (contact them for further details).

Hostsailor.com seems more attractive for me due to their quality and stable hosting service.
    They have 14 days Money back guarantee, 99.9% Uptime, hardware raid10, 24/7 network monitoring, etc..
    50off is their 50% off.

I haven't used or heard about the web host which you mentioned. I have got my VPS hosting from 4Goodhosting.com. This host offers a wide range of VPS plans at reasonable cost with 24/7 customer support. It has always done a good job for my sites. I have many web sites hosted at traditional companies but 4Goodhosting is one of the best. They answer all my questions very quickly and are friendly with me. I can?t say enough good things about them.

You can rely on Hostingsource.com and their cheap vps hosting services.
    Support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
    features are excellent. and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.

I vote for hostsailor.com.
    This company has 99.9% Uptime, Gig connections, a variety of operating systems, Managed services and many more.
    There is a coupon code - 50off.

QHoster.com is reliable hosting provider offering really a great number of VPS hosting solutions at reasonable rates.
    It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

==> Check out kvchosting.com ssd vps deals. I have been with the company long and I am extremely impressed. Keep up the good work!
    Can also shared their discounts:
    Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS June 15th 2014, Midnight!

First of all you should define with your demands to make a right choice

I was actually hesitant to list this, but I guess it's futile not to. However, I would caution that while price is always a factor, you should realise that you often get what you pay for, although it's not necessarily true that the most expensive hosts are the best.

In general, if you run a business on the web, you will not want to take that kind of risk. Bad support and "down" times have a habit of occurring at the worse possible moments (such as during your peak ordering seasons).

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    A2hosting.com and hostsailor.com provide attractive VPS deals and I have to opt for the best one, so what would you advise me to do?
    Sorry i don't know anything about that sites. If you need vps hosting you can visit this site 9cubehosting.com . It is the one of the best vps hosting provider. Here you can get the vps hosting plan at cheap rate. They are providing good customer support and quality service based on linux os platfrom.

Nodeserv.com and QHoster.com provide more reliable hosts with high uptime and their prices are affordable.
    Support is active and helpful. They provide many methods of payment.