Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

yes better not to get VCC if you have doubts about the seller cause its too risky i have read other forums about those fake and scam sellers on the net. so better to verify with your bank debit or any online account like eon card if available in our country.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. think if the bank accunt is allowed to verify the paypal accout no one will spend money to buy vcc and to face the risky that paypal may limit their account.
    that't the only way for thos members to verify their paypal account so they use it.

Friends, I bought my VCC from this site http://shopvcc.com/ . Here the cost is 7 LR and the VCC expires in three months. If you are in urgent to verify your account, then use this VCC, otherwise go for payoneer card.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, I bought my VCC from this site http://shopvcc.com/ . Here the cost is 7 LR and the VCC expires in three months. If you are in urgent to verify your account, then use this VCC, otherwise go for payoneer card.
    i'd suggest him to buy one payoneer card. if need it urgently , he may ask to be deliveried by experss delivery and payment collect.

i'd suggest him to buy one payoneer card. if need it urgently , he may ask to be deliveried by experss delivery and payment collect.
    Since they are delivering for free, such facility is not allowed. Anyway, it will take at least 1 month to arrive in your place. That's why in case of urgent, VCC can be used, and then after getting the payoneer card, we can remove the VCC details and then add the payoneer details.