Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

yeah before it was really easy to apply for adsense. it is so bad it is hard now to apply. anyways, i will have to give importance to my blog now because many aer wanting to be in my place but i haven ot able to imporved my blog. but if i cant really improved it by my self i will ask for help. hoep to find some help.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yeah before it was really easy to apply for adsense. it is so bad it is hard now to apply. anyways, i will have to give importance to my blog now because many aer wanting to be in my place but i haven ot able to imporved my blog. but if i cant really improved it by my self i will ask for help. hoep to find some help.
    if we regularly keep up to date our blog then i sure we will get natural traffic to our blog but except it there are many other ways like auto surfing etc.... but i will advice everybody to update your blog daily or on weekly basis u will get sure shot traffic to ur site.
    Thanks.

Well to update a blog time to time one needs to be a professional blogger and also have to have specific knowledge on something. THen one can update a blog on a regular basis.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Well to update a blog time to time one needs to be a professional blogger and also have to have specific knowledge on something. THen one can update a blog on a regular basis.
    No need to be a professional blogger to update a blog.
    If your blog is about money making method, I believe we can update our blog easily.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Why is it so/if you are the blog owner and you are giving your articles then why you can't update it?

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Why is it so/if you are the blog owner and you are giving your articles then why you can't update it?
    i think he is not saying he can't update it. he just doesn't have much to post about since he has no expertise on something. as we all know that we will be succcessful blogger if we talk abotu something we have good knowledge about and where we have expertise. yes we can talk any thing but blogging is like breathing and living your life with it. you can't make a successful topic about something you have much knowledge and something that is not so part of you.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    If your blog is about money making method, I believe we can update our blog easily.
    For this i always opt for blog in such topic in which i'm capable of writing so it wont be a problem to update regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    For this i always opt for blog in such topic in which i'm capable of writing so it wont be a problem to update regularly.
    yes it is easy to update as often as you want as long as you keen interest on one topic. that is still what i want to learn. what is my interest tha will keep motivated to keep improving my blog so often so that it will be a joy than a work

you should have eye catching interesting blogs which most of the people reader has the interest and promote it to any free sites which you can promote your blog and also your friends will also a big help to increase traffic to view your blogs..

I am planning to introduce my blog in those forums where I have registered earlier but not active any more, hope this way I will get some traffic. Besides these, I have got many website's name from this forum, where I would also like to put my blog very soon.

i have few visitors . this day about 3 only. ha ha. from other countries of course. i don't know where they saw the link to my blog that they were able to see it or view it.

i am planning to add more content and keywords. hopefully keywords will help a lot.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I am planning to introduce my blog in those forums where I have registered earlier but not active any more, hope this way I will get some traffic. Besides these, I have got many website's name from this forum, where I would also like to put my blog very soon.
    well we can promote our blogs at non-ptp forums as members there are not really in a hurry to do many posts and you could find many visitors there as opposed to ptp forums.

well. i don't know many non ptp forums where there are so many active members. i will try to search for those so i may be able to have more traffic to my sites.

well. i don't know many non ptp forums where there are so many active members. i will try to search for those so i may be able to have more traffic to my sites.
    Well you can increase backlinks when you promote your blog on those forums, but make sure those topics are related to your blog contents as We need quality backlinks and not just about quantity. Just promote on those forums which are relevant to your blog.

Well i am not sure how back links work. May be MMG forum will work for me on getting money making backlinks for my money making blog. Hopefully it works for me. I am very confused with the backlink. :?

Quote Originally Posted by rortiz86
    Well you can increase backlinks when you promote your blog on those forums, but make sure those topics are related to your blog contents as We need quality backlinks and not just about quantity. Just promote on those forums which are relevant to your blog.
    ya you are right google does not take invalid back links into considerations.Only appropriate back links are taken into account.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

ya you are right google does not take invalid back links into considerations.Only appropriate back links are taken into account.
    So it means that the links i am posting here at WMM contains information about money making through blogs. But my money making blogs does not have anything related to it. So i am not getting any benefit from putting my links here?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

What I know, most of automatic url submission won't give us much effect as google may consider that as invalid back link.
    and since WMM forum doesn't have any PR, I think we won't get much effect from putting our blog link here

Quote Originally Posted by rortiz86
    yse i have to make sure those are related backlinks and not just some random backlins from different places which will not bring help to my blog though it may add traffic.

SEO is a key that you must do